Agent Information Login
Access is only available to UTAS agents.
Want to become a UTAS Representative?
If you would like to represent UTAS, we will need the following information from you before we can process your request:
- A complete list of the Australian universities that you currently formally represent - that is, have a formal direct agency agreement with;
- Advice on whether you have any PIER QEAC qualified staff employed as counsellors in your company;
Official URL for your organisation; and
- Advice on which Australian High Commission you currently lodge student visa applications through and written authorisation for UTAS to contact them with a request for confirmed student visa grant/refusal rates for 2011-2012.
- Proof of membership with your country's peak professional body for education representatives (eg. AAERI membership).
Once you have gathered the information above, please send this firstname.lastname@example.org and we will then be able to proceed to the next step.
First time user?
- Type the email address that you have provided to UTAS, as the main email address for communication.
- Click on "Forgotten Password".
- Type the same email address and click on "Send Password".
A password will be sent to you instantly by email. You can then use this to enter the Agent's website.
If you have any difficulty contact email@example.com.
RESEARCH & FEES